Hey guys, welcome to another recipe 🙂 Today I’m sharing with you one of my favorite Noodle recipes, super simple and easy but without compromising in taste!
For this easy Peanut Noodle Recipe, you will need:
- 2 Packs of Noodles of choice, I am using Udon.
- 1/2 a medium onion.
- 1 medium carrot.
- 1 medium zuccini.
- 1/2 a block of Firm Tofu.
- 3 tbsp of smooth peanut butter. (make sure its 100% made of peanuts)
- 4 tbsp of soy sauce.
- 1 1/2 tbsp of maple syrup.
- 1 tsp of paprika or chili powder.
- 2 tbsp of water.
- Cut the veggies in strips, sauté the onion first in a bit of water until translucent, then add the carrots and zucchini.
- When the veggies are cooked, add the cubed tofu and stir through.
- Mix the peanut butter, soy sauce, maple syrup, water, and paprika in a small bowl until you get the right consistency. Try the sauce and adjust flavor to your taste. Add a little lime or lemon juice to your taste.
- Cook the noodles according to package and add them to the pot, mix everything together and add the sauce.
- Stir until everything has incorporated and serve.
- Garnish with limes and sriracha
And that’s all! Super easy right? You will definitely love this recipe! Even non-peanut fans like my partner love it!