Hey guys! I´m back here to share with you today an amazingly healthy and Vegan version of the classic Chocolate chip cookies! 🙂 I´m so happy with how it turned out. They´re delicious!
I don´t have too much of a sweet tooth, but hey, sometimes all you wanna have is choc-chip cookies.
This recipe is flourless, Refined Sugar-free, and oil-free!! All-natural and healthy.
to make these cookies you will need:
- 2 big bananas or 3 medium size bananas.
- 1 cup oat flour.
- 1/2 cup almond flour.
- Pinch of Cinnamon.
- Pinch of salt.
- Dash of Vanilla extract.
- 1/4 cup milk of choice, I´m using oat milk.
- Two squares of chocolate, I´m using 70% dark chocolate, you can also use chocolate chips instead.
- Add the oat flour and almond meal to a bowl, then add the pinch of salt and cinnamon to taste. Add 1 tsp of baking powder and mix well.
- Add your bananas to a bowl and mash them with a fork, when you have a smooth consistency, mix it with the dry ingredients.
- You will have to use your hands to work the dough. Add milk as you need until the dough is moist and has a cookie-dough consistency. Add the chocolate chips and a dash of vanilla extract and mix well.
- Shape the cookies and put them in a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
- Bake them in the preheated oven at 190ºC for 15-20 minutes or until they´re golden brown. Mine took 17 minutes to bake.
I hope you like this recipe! Let the cookies cool down before eating. Don´t forget to follow me on my social media and let me know what you think!!