TO MAKE THese VEGAN tacos YOU WILL NEED:
- Half an onion
- Half a red bell pepper
- 1 medium can of sweet corn
- 180 gr canned beans
- 200 ml mashed tomatoes
- Spices for seasoning
- 1 avocado
- Juice of half a lime
- Corn or wheat tortillas
HOW TO PREPARE THE CHILI:
- Add the onion, diced to a non-stick pot with a little bit of water and start cooking it. We´re going to substitute the oil with water in this recipe.
- When the onion is becoming translucent, add the bell pepper, diced.
- Cook it and add more water if necessary. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- When veggies are cooked, add the sweet corn, beans and tomato sauce to the pot and mix everything together, then add a glass of water and mix again.
- Add 1 tsp of hot chili or hot paprika, cumin, oregano, and parsley. Then add more salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix everything together, put the lid on and let it cook in medium heat for about 30 minutes or until the chili has a great consistency.
- Taste it and add seasoning if needed. And there you have your chili.
Now that the chili is ready it is time to turn these tortillas into tacos shells!
- Preheat your oven to 180°C and place the tortillas on the grill as shown in the photo below
- Bake for 5 minutes or until they´re crispy.
LET´S MAKE THE GUACAMOLE:
- Mash 1 avocado with a fork, add salt and pepper to taste. You can also add some paprika to give it a nice hot taste.
- Add the juice of half a lime and mix it together.
- That´s your easy guacamole.
LET´S BUILD THese TACOS:
- Add rice to the taco shells, then vegan chili followed by lettuce or any other toppings that you prefer. Finally add the guacamole and any hot sauce that you like such as Tobasco, sriracha, or any other hot sauce and you´re done!!
These vegan tacos are amazing!! very healthy and High Carb Low Fat.
WHAT DOES VEGAN MEAN?
VEGAN means animal-free, so these tacos are 100% made of plants which is amazing!
Go try them out, regular tacos got nothing on these vegan tacos! I promise!!