LET´S START WITH THE INGREDIENTS:
- 1 Cup of milk of your choice, I´m using oat milk. (In my last post I told you why)
- 1 cup of spinach
- 1 big banana or two small ones
- 1 big pear or two small ones
- Ice cubes
As you can see this are really simple and basic ingredients that you probably already have on hand.
HOW TO MAKE IT:
- Add milk and spinach to your blender and blend till the spinach is completely dissolved.
- Add the rest of ingredients and blend well.
- Serve, add some mint leaves on top and enjoy!
This is so far my favorite Green Smoothie, the oat milk, and the banana give it an amazing texture and it´s super delicious. If you want to make it a little bit more filling and creamy you can add a couple tablespoons of coconut yogurt.
BENEFITS OF THIS AMAZING GREEN SMOOTHIE:
I´ve already told you the benefits of some ingredients in other recipes but here I´m going to remind them to you:
- Oat milk is very easy to digest, it provides carbohydrates and monounsaturated fats which gives energy to our body. It´s also very rich in Vitamin B.
- Bananas contain potassium, which helps to transport the oxygen to the brain, improves the digestive system process, and contains Vitamins B6 and C. It also provides energy.
- Spinach is very rich in protein, it is low in calories and it´s composed mostly of water. It provides lots of Vitamins (Vitamins A, C, E, K…), minerals, and antioxidants.
- Lastly, pears are very diuretic because they´re mostly made of water (about 80%) and are very low in fat. They are very rich in potassium, magnesium, and calcium.
As you can see this is a very healthy smoothie and very nutritious. It´s also very delicious, I dare you to try it! I´m sure you´ll love it. If you make any of my recipes please let me know what you think in the comments down below, I´d love to know if you like them or if you have any suggestions.